Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Writers Block


** I know this image has nothing to do with writer's block but it's cute, right? **

I often have great blog posts floating around my head as I'm trying to drift off to sleep. Of course laziness prevails and I just think 'oh I'll write about that tomorrow' and I either a) Can't remember what I was even thinking about or b) Just couldn't be arsed sitting at the computer to blog.

Maybe if I had more followers I would blog more often. But because not many people read my blog I figure 'meh' no one is even missing me anyway ;)

Does writers block strike you often?
How do you overcome it?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, it get's me all the time. Hence why when I've got the time and headspace, I'll write 15+ posts in one go and set them up to automatically release during the course of a few weeks.

~CSaM~ said...

Ah ;) That's clever thinking!! I didn't know you could automatically release though... shows how much me and computers don't get on :P