Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Christmas and I......

Have one of Santa's reindeer's in my house. Isn't he the cutest!!

I Stole this idea from Jaydee. Head over to her blog to check out her answers.

Wrap presents: Like a 5 year old child. Honestly, I detest wrapping presents, unless they are a nice shape. Like a CD, book, or a box of something. Everything else BLAH!!! I am actually a slight might embarrassed when I hand over presents that I have wrapped.

Have finished shopping? : Almost. Just need to buy the husband a few little things for his Christmas stocking. I was going to go to the Mall as what I need would be cheaper there. But I think I'll just buy it at the local shops. Less chaos that way.

Have on my Christmas list: Breastfeeding friendly summer PJ's, new clothes in general, pretty sandals, air conditioning, a new car and earrings. Not asking for much hey!?

Will be eating for Christmas lunch: A vegie burger at the park at this stage.

Cannot have Christmas without: Pecan pie and a Christmas tree of course.

Like listening to: Christmas with Frank and Bing CD.

Always: end up having a sneak peek at a few things under the Christmas tree. So far I already know we are getting towels from the Husband's grandparents.

Love: How mesmerised the young one is by the Christmas lights. Hello free babysitter!

Do not understand: The need for a hot Christmas lunch in Australia. Honestly the thought of eating that much meat makes me want to puke.

For the first time this year: We are celebrating Christmas as a family of three. WOOP WOOP!! Can not believe this time last year I thought I was dying from morning sickness. Now I have a sweet little (almost) 6 month old.

A new Christmas tradition: Having the little one see Santa with a Hawaiian shirt on. Have also stolen Lauren's idea and the Husband and I are buying each other:
  • Something that starts with the letter of our first name,
  • PJ's and
  • beer/wine/spirits (or food for me as I'm breastfeeding).
An old Christmas tradition: Watching miracle on 34th street.

Before Christmas Day I always feel compelled to: Say I'm going to do heaps of Christmas baking, but then never get around to it.

This year I forgot to: Buy a nice Christmas decoration for Malachi's first Christmas. I don't want a standard 'baby's first Xmas' one. Something pretty, and unique and preferably with his name on it.

My wrapping paper is: Nothing fancy. Just red and white with Christmas trees.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you enjoy the festive season with your loved ones. Will catch you in 2011!!!

1 comments:

April @ Composed by April said...

It's Swarles from the forum. Just testing out your comments for you.

xoxo