Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Spreading the Christmas Cheer

Just thought I'd spread some Christmas cheer by posting some recent pictures of our Santa's little helper.

Look at that pout

Who turned out the lights?

mmmm pom pom

My favourite

Gosh he's cute... if I do say so myself.

And do you know who else is spreading the Christmas cheer?

Some uber talented, generous and crafty bloggers who are doing a massive giveaway at Maxabella Loves.


Head on over and check out all the drool worthy prizes you can I will win. Nothing like positive thinking hey!?

3 comments:

Maxabella said...

Thanks luv! All this love AAAND adorable Santa hat baby photos! x

sevencherubs said...

these pictures are super cute - what a gorgeous cherub :)

Blocks and Knocks said...

Awww he is so sweet! Those gorgeous eyes:)