Wednesday, December 1, 2010

He's coming to town!

Who??

Santa of course!

I can not believe that it is December already... and only 24 days until Christmas. Oh Gosh!!

I'm actually really organised this year (surprisingly). Just waiting on a few personalised gifts from Snapfish before I post off the goodies to the loved ones.

Still have not bought anything for the husband... he's so hard to buy for!! Whenever I ask him what he'd like he responds with something silly like 'a kiss and a hug'. Cute, but not at all helpful.

I thought I'd post my Christmas wish list, five things that I would LOVE for Christmas.

1. A cleaner for a year
Not having to scrub the toilets for a year? Priceless. A girl can dream right!?


2. A day of pampering bliss
Hair cut and coloured, pedicure, manicure, full body massage, facial. Even getting my eyebrows waxed would be nice. Just a day all to myself.


3. An overseas holiday
Actually, just any kind of holiday will do. I am getting stressed out and grumpy lately so need some time away to relax and recharge these Mumma batteries.


4. A Wardrobe full of beautiful new clothes
I've blogged about it before. Shopping just ain't what it used to be now I have a little one. By the time I actually get organised and leave the house I'm over it already. Maybe Trinny and Susannah can pay me a visit and make over my wardrobe?


5. Health and Happiness for my family in 2011
Corny I know. But there's nothing more precious then my family.

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?

0 comments: