Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hey, It's okay THURSDAY

I got this idea from Airing my dirty laundry who got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

  • To be well and truly sick of the rain. Our dams are 100% full, my veggies are growing like crazy, there's mushrooms popping up in random places in the yard... enough now. Come back another day.

  • To be a little bit sad that we are not spending Christmas in Queensland with the extended family.

  • To hate the fact that people always have a go at other people's choices on how they parent. Enough already!!

  • To love sending out Christmas cards, with a cheesy family note of course. Pity my nice lovely handwriting has turned to scrawl since I don't write much anymore.I don't think shopping lists count as writing right?

  • To be a slight might jealous when I see people with a beautiful baby bump (Yep crazy I know).

  • To be super excited that my gorgeous friend and her two lovely little girls are back in town for a week.
    Must finish the girls name canvases!!

  • To miss having a pen friend. I miss that excitement I used to get when I'd check the mail box. Now I know there will only be bills, bills, and more bills when the postie comes to my house.

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

Great list! And can I suggest you join postcrossing to bring back a little excitement to your letterbox? Google it, it's great fun. x

Claire said...

Great post!
Thanks for commenting on my blog, I have just added you to my blog roll :)