Friday, December 17, 2010

The day (a very tired) Malachi met Santa

Here's the photo of the little guy the day he met Santa.

I was actually pleasantly surprised when I went and picked it up. He had been awake for waaaayyyy too long, so I was expecting this photo to be an epic disaster but I quite like it.


He's got some crazy hair happening but that's nothing unusual for my boy.

I'm so tempted to dress him in a Hawaiian shirt every year, you know start a tradition and all that jazz.

Did you go and see Santa this year? Do you have any Christmas traditions?

I'm participating in flog yo blog Friday; play along too.

 rrsahm

3 comments:

Maxabella said...

Awwww he's just so darn cute in his button-down!! He's such a good boy to get on there in the first place. I never had much success with my three.

Love it thanks for sharing. x

Glow said...

Adorable :) My Tricky's photo looks very similar, even down to the outfit and facial expression!

Please please please do the Hawaiian shirt thing!

Bubby Makes Three said...

I love santa photos, and particularly the kids expressions in them!! Ours is funny -- both children look so darn SERIOUS! I love how your santa is in such a HUUUUUUGE chair!!!