Friday, December 3, 2010

Not so fab Friday


What a week. It seems to have been one long day after day after day of the wee one whinging and grumbling and moaning.

Put him on the floor, he rolls onto his belly and cries. Roll him back onto his back, he rolls onto his belly and cries.

Put him in the bouncer.... yep you guessed it, cry. The bouncer used to be one of his favourite little thing when he was a wee one. Not anymore. He just tries to do sit ups in the bouncer. Might be time to put this one in Harry's cupboard until we have another baby.

Activity centre? You've got to be kidding!! He chucks a little tanty and throws himself around in the seat.

This Mumma is tired. I feel like I'm a piece of string being stretched in all directions.

AM... ABOUT... TO... SNAP!!

I always knew patience wasn't my strong point. I don't know whether it's because it's been raining like crazy this week and we've been cooped up inside, or whether it's just time for some baby free time. But the constant moaning and grumbling by the little one is grating on my nerves BIG TIME.

The husband has decided tomorrow he'll take the baby for the morning. So I'm booked in for a hair colour and cut... and I might ever squeeze in some eyebrow waxing. Oh and I'm off to pick up my new iphone.

I'm so looking forward to it. Oh that and putting up the Christmas tree. Come back next week for my entry in Bubby Makes Three's Show it like it is challenge :-)

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yes. Will has been through a few of those stages where he just whinged all week long. Just this constant, low level groan that drove me insane.

Make sure you show us your new hairdo!

Maxabella said...

I've always thought it was a good thing I didn't blog back when I had newborns as post after post would have been just one word: Aaaaargh! I totally know where you are coming from. I used to tend lovingly to my grumpy, whingey newborn and then quietly contemplate walking out the back door. It gets easier, truly it does. I went on to have two more bubbas so it must have!!! x