Monday, December 20, 2010

A crap Monday turns fab

I thought today was going to be crapola. After the little guy sleeping 10 hours straight last week I thought it was the beginning of things to come. AHHH no. Last night he woke up 6 times in the space of 9ish hours. Not because he was cold, not because he was hungry, but because he thought it was play time. This here Mumma is pooped. Coffee you are my friend.

I entered a compition run by Close Parent Down Under to win one of their fab baby carriers. AND I WON!!!!!! I'm in shock. I never win anything, let alone something as bloody beautiful as this.

Check it out!!!





Oh so pretty. I have heard so many people rave about the close baby carrier. Hubby picked our carrier (a dodgy one I might add) that hurts my back and shoulders so I never carry the baby anywhere. Now hopefully I'll be able to baby wear to my hearts content.

Many many many thanks Close Parent Down Under.

** Photos are from their blog **

1 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, yay, I love winning stuff! :)

Congratulations! Hope your little man settles back down soon and realises the true value of sleep