Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rainbows everywhere

I called my manager yesterday to arrange a time to go in and see him about returning to work.

He was less then friendly and quite rude to be honest.

*sigh* As if I wasn't anxious enough already about returning after a year off.

So I've been looking at Etsy for gorgeous little goodies to brighten my day.

I think Etsy should come with a warning "Beware, highly addictive. You will waste many a hour searching this site".

Anyway, I digress.

Look at all these pretties!











Aren't they gorgeous!

If I hadn't of spent so much money on cloth nappies that Malachi doesn't really need this week I'd be very tempted to get a few things.

What do you do when you're feeling down?

Surf the web?

Buy cloth nappies?

Eat chocolate?

2 comments:

Tat said...

Buy cloth nappies used to be my top choice. Now it is read blogs.

jen said...

I love etsy too! I also love reading reviews and drawing up my "ideal stash" of cloth nappies. Oh and shopping for baby clothes and thinking about baby furniture, drives the husband crazy of course. It's nice to look at pretty stuff and takes me away from all the horrid morning sickness...