Monday, May 2, 2011

The W word

Yes yes, I'm talking about THE wedding. You know, the little one that happened on Friday (local time).

Now I know you're probably like me and a little sick of it, but bare with me. I have had visitors for the last 10 days so need to indulge in a little bit of wedding talk.

I'm sorry to say I was not at home watching the wedding like the 2 billion people around the world, I instead was out enjoying a baby free dinner with a girlfriend (the first EVER baby free dinner since Malachi's birth).

I did, however catch most of the wedding on the news the day after the big event and Miss Kate or should I call her the dutchess of Cambridge? looked beautiful. That Tiara old Queeny leant her for the day WOW WOW WOW.

I also love how they still managed to have some intimacy and privacy even with the whole world watching. Little glances at each other, Harry cute little Harry telling William that Kate had arrived and looked gorgeous, and who could forget not one but two kisses on the balcony.

Anyway, this blog post had a point, and that point was to share some wedding pictures from my wedding day just over two years ago.


Back of the dress

Best picture I could find of the whole dress

My gorgeous God daughter and I

Front of the dress

Hubby and I (and no I wasn't pregnant, he just ALWAYS puts his hand on my belly!)

Probably my favourite photo of the day

SHOES!

Hand in hand

Sneaky kisses

Trying to drop me on my head

The veil.

I could go on, but I don't want to bore you to tears. Though I would love to see your wedding day pictures as well.

All these photos are copyrighted by my photographer. I do not want to share too much information (like where abouts we got married) so I won't share her name.

1 comments:

Loz said...

Oh I love your pics! You looked so happy..and I loved your favourite pic too :)

Yay to bubba free time..it's good for the soul :)

Thanks for sharing your pics, love 'em!