Monday, August 22, 2011

Here We Go Again!


Yes that's right we are having another baby! Estimated due date at this stage is April 22nd. I know it's super early to be mentioning it (I'm about 5 weeks pregnant), but I had forgotten how nerve wracking and totally scary pregnancy can be.

I need some support. Want to be my cheer squad?

I'm pooping my pants that something will go wrong. Constantly worrying when I go to the toilet, every twinge/pain/cramp/spasm, I'm a ball of nerves.

Which is silly, I know. It's up to God/the universe/mother nature/whatever to decide. I really have no control.

Which is maybe why I'm struggling? The whole 'have no control' feeling. Typical worrier I am I can't stop with the 'what ifs'.

It took us about 6 cycles to fall with Malachi, and now, after not even actively trying to conceive (we were just taking it easy, letting the universe decide when would be the right time to have another baby) we are pregnant again.

Surely it can't be that easy? Have I been 'good' enough to deserve another baby? If I be the best Mum I can be to Master M, does that mean I get to have another baby?

I might be a ball of nerves, but for the moment I am pregnant and over the moon ♥

PS: If we are facebook friends *cough Loz* please don't mention anything on there. We are keeping things hush hush until at least a dating scan ♥

6 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Congratulations Sarah, that's great news! I' definitely putting my hand up for 'support duties'!

robyn said...

Congrats! I hear you about the worry- this time around I am so much more worried about losing the baby... I think because you know just how wonderful having a baby is and you're excited but so terrified at the prospect of losing it. I hope all goes well for you!

Amy said...

aGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! I actually just squealed out loud.

Congratulations! You are a fantastic mother, and your children are so lucky to have you, and they are both going to love you like crazy.

I'm so excited for you! :)

Loz said...

Arrerrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhmaaaaagawd! Yay you!!! So freaking exciting!!! Promise I shall not utter a word. I am a flurry of pom poms as your cheer squad :)

Bubby Makes Three said...

oh YAYYYYYEEEEEE for you, my sweet!! So happy for you and of COURSE IT WILL BE FINE!!!!!

katie_kins said...

Huge congratulations! So very exciting!