Monday, August 3, 2009

AF - The Most Wicked Witch Of Them All

So it was this time last week that my heart was broken. AF aka Aunt Flo aka my period arrived. Now to most females that's probably no big deal. We all get them right? But when you're on the trying to conceive rollercoaster AF is the last thing you want to see!

Last cycle I had everything crossed, praying to someone that we would be blessed with a pregnancy. It would have been perfect. We would have been due very close to what would have been my Nan's 90th birthday. Surely the universe would be kind and bless us with a pregnancy? Surely you can't break someone's heart when everything seems so perfect? Yeah Right!?

When AF arrived I was heartbroken, devestated, shattered. I cried like a sissy girl to my poor husband. 'Life sucks, it's just not fair' I cried. Im a young somewhat fit 21 year old. Surely 2 months is long enough to fall pregnant I thought. Now I know the literature says it can take up to 6 months for a young healthy couple to fall pregnant but BLAH BLAH BLAH. I couldn't help but feel saddened that it wasn't meant to be.

Well it's onwards and upwards from here. My poor darling husband is not going to know what's hit him. I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off him. We will fall pregnant this month. I don't want AF visiting ever again. Well, for at least 40 weeks or so.




0 comments: