Monday, July 27, 2009

My Very First Blog Post

So what better way to start off my blog than to complete a blog this challenge:
Tell us fifteen facinating, far fetched, frightening, funny or frivilous facts about yourself. Those bits of trivia that are floating around in your life.


1. I'm obsessed with blogs. I waste many a hour just reading other people's blogs (hence I thought it was about time I started my own).
2. My husband and I have recently (3 months ago) started to try and conceive our first bub. Who would have thought it would be so mentally draining?
3. I'd love to have 4 children.
4. My books are organised in alphabetical order according to author's surnames.
5. My cd's are also alphabeticalised (is that even a word??).
6. I'm a vegetarian and have been for the past 8 years or so.
7. Im a surgical nurse and really really enjoy it.
8. I love peppermint ice magic and coconut on my icecream.
9. Actually, I love nearly everything peppermint.
10. I would love to live in Canada, no idea why Canada but have always felt this pull to go there.
11. I did gymnastics for over 7 years when I was in primary school.
12. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gilmore Girls.
13. I name everything - i have a GHD called Geraldine, a car called Agatha, a TV called Sammy, a lounge named Ritchie.... I think you get the point.
14. I have 2 sisters, 4 half brothers, 2 step sisters and a step brother.
15. I love the feel of clean sheets when you slide into bed after a hectic day.

0 comments: